Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THREE

TWO

It's been quite a while since my last post, I know. I've just been idling, really; you could even say that my summer's been wasting away. Most of my days are spent at home, with nothing planned, but unfortunately, usually with no sparks of spontaneity either. How incredibly disappointed I am sometimes by how my break is going; with how I'm spending it. In a matter of weeks, the free time that I've got at the moment and I will have to part ways; by then I'm sure to realize how much time I have burned. It'll all sink in gradually as if my life was caught in quick sand, until finally I'll have to move on and get on with the next part of it all. I've recently been swallowed into a dark place. As the bombs fall, more of myself dies inside. At times, I feel as if there's nothing left of me anymore; I feel as if I'm completely lost in the forest of my worries and inhibitions. But I know, I know in my heart that brighter days have yet to come. I try my best to crawl out of the sadness that envelopes me, and search for hope as if it were a long lost lover. All I have to do is keep faith and trudge on. Quite the contrary to all that I've said though, I still remain incredibly thankful for everyday that's given to me, for everything that I am. This is who I was meant to be, and I intend to live my life no less than what it should be. I won't let you break me. If by any chance you've managed to read through everything that I've divulged, and have reached the end of this post, I want you to know that I'm truly glad that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment