Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HAUL NO. 2

NO.1
Coca-Cola T-shirt from Topman, "Create the Universe" T-shirt from Bossini;

DSC_0161

NO.2
May 2012 issue of Garage magazine featuring Zac Efron on the cover;
I guess you could sort of somehow call this a "haul", even though there isn't really much to it. I've recently, though not at the same time, acquired the two t-shirts you see above. Just a few days ago, the longing of mine to own a Coca-Cola shirt was satisfyingly quenched when I visited the Topman branch in a nearby mall that I frequent. I overlooked it at first when I was sifting through the "sale" rack, but luckily my sister who I had with me pointed it out and I, without hesitation, decided to purchase it. The second tee above was given to me by a good friend of mine, Emily, when she came back from a trip to Hong Kong; I have yet to wear it. And lastly, I grabbed a copy of my favorite local men's magazine, Garage; famed Hollywood actor, Zac Efron, graces the cover of the May 2012 issue, donning pieces from local clothing brand, Penshoppe (which he is now an endorser of). Inside myself I actually jumped a bit in excitement when I first caught sight of the issue (that I hadn't previewed) while in a book store. It's been quite a while since I last bought an issue of Garage, and I do have to say that they've improved; well, in my eyes at least.

2 comments:

  1. you have an awesome blog, man!


    -Ayds Guadalupe
    http://thedandyayds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete