Friday, May 4, 2012

I CAN BE YOUR CHINA DOLL

DSC_0029

2

1

DSC_0041

To start off, you could say that I was a bit surprised and amused, to be honest, when my little sister, Jeymi, suddenly asked me to shoot her. I don't know, it felt so spontaneous to me, but I happily obliged. These photos were just taken this morning actually, around the village that I reside in. We shot on the streets, with the inevitable passers-by undoubtedly taking notice of us; we tried our best to evade them, but luckily there weren't much people around. I quite enjoyed myself during the short time that we did this, although I did feel a tad bit rusty because I hadn't had a shoot in what seemed like ages. This was all just a bit of fun, really; but I'm glad it oiled me up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment