Saturday, March 3, 2012

BLOOD

DSC_0176
Floral Button-down from Topman, Hoody from Pull & Bear, Chinos from Topman;
DSC_0130
DSC_0186
Bag from Rustan's;
I cannot stress how glad I am to have bought the hoody that I'm wearing in this look. It's not something I would normally purchase, because I usually just buy cardigans, but this hoody is fantastic; it's really comfortable and soft! Also, I hope you've noticed the new button-down that I'm sporting. I've really taken an immense liking to prints and I hope to collect more printed pieces soon! As for the bag, it's actually my mum's; I kind of "borrowed" it haha.On another note, I've realized that time passes by quite fast these days. I can't believe that another school year is coming to an end, and that summer vacation is just around the corner. So much things are changing, and sometimes I'm not fully aware of them. I'm sure it's all going to sink in soon though, but it scares me a bit. That's one of the things that's always constant and inevitable in life, change.

No comments:

Post a Comment