Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE.

DSC_0046
Shopper Bag from Topman, Shorts from Topman, Sunnies from 21 Men, Black Socks, Saddle Shoes from Bass;
DSC_0059
DSC_0085
Sweatshirt from Zara, Polka-dotted Button-down from Bench, "Thrifted" Knit Scarf;
DSC_0057
This is what I wore for the entry that I submitted for this contest by Garage magazine and Topman Philippines.
Scarves are a really great accessory, take my word for it. Even though I live in a tropical place, I think I should consider wearing scarves sometimes; just maybe not ones that are knitted haha! These photos were taken by my friend, Alissa, and edited by yours truly. Wish me luck, everyone!! I'll find out about the results soon.

4 comments:

  1. Cool photos. What kind of bike have you got there? I travel a lot with my folding bike, so I'm always interested to see what other people are riding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm not sure, to be honest haha. It's my sister's, and it's also a folding bike!

      Delete
  2. I love your photos! Especially the tones :)

    ReplyDelete