Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HAUL No. 7 Pt. I

T-shirt from Teammanila
synthetic leather laptop bag from 101 New York
mom's grad gift
It's been a pretty long while since my last post here, and a handful of unforgettable events have taken place in my life since then. For instance, I recently just graduated from high school a week or two ago; it actually sort of feels almost nostalgic now as I think of it and try to relive the feeling of walking on stage, taking a bow in front of all of my batch-mates  their parents as well as mine, and our teachers and staff, and shaking hands with the school's president as I get a hold of my diploma after thirteen years of studying at that school of mine. And as much as I'd want to rewind my life and go back to that day, reality tells me that I can't, no matter how much my heart would want to. Right now I've been bumming my summer vacation away. Most of my days are spent at home, like most of my other summers. To be honest, I don't really enjoy spending it this way; a lot of times I can't help but wish I was near the sea, on the beach soaking up the tropical sun. But again, as much as my heart would want to be with the ocean at this moment, reality says that I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment