Saturday, February 18, 2012

EAT

Tortoise-shell Sunnies from 21 Men, Tie-dyed Rucksack from F&H, "Eat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts" Hat, Leather Loafers;
Brown Leather Belt from Topman, Varsity Jacket from Penshoppe, Shorts from Topman, Printed Button-down;
I love Poptarts;
I actually shot this look a while back; but not too long ago. I thought it'd be fun to wear this Krispy Kreme paper hat that you get when you buy their doughnuts. It makes me feel like I'm a kid, to be honest; well, at least a younger kid, since I still am one. Also, I found that I hardly incorporate belts in my looks anymore, so it's great that I'm wearing one in this look. Belts can really secure an outfit, if you know what I mean lol. Anyway, setting aside clothing for now, I want to stress how important eating is; specially for us teens. Don't ever starve yourself because you want to lose weight and be skinnier. Do it right by eating healthy and by exercising; it's not impossible! Eating is an important thing; trust me. A little boost of self-esteem'll also help a lot. Love yourself! It'll work you wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment